Saturday, March 24, 2018

Mind-Map for Junior Students Looking for Quantitative Research Positions

This roadmap is what I thought that should be beneficial for students like me who are interested in a quantitative research position in financial institutions, especially in hedge funds.

In my opinion, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Soft Skills are key elements to successfully looking for such a job. Sadly, the red blanks showed what I have not learnt yet, and not having basic knowledge in these fields might prevent me from having a competitive competence.

Hopefully, this graph could remind me of what is important for my career and what is not, and it should be much better if it could be beneficial for others who are also highly interested in quant research.

Image:


No comments:

Post a Comment