Monday, January 22, 2018

HelloWorld!!!

This is my new blog QuantBottle! HelloWorld!!!

There is a convention to print "HelloWorld!!!" as the first command in learning a new programming language, such as C++, Java, Python, etc.

Coding is also the basement of quantitative trading. High-frequency trading needs coding, as well as alpha seeking, momentum trading, and algorithm trading... Even the most traditional tools like technical and fundamental analysis can be strong weapons with the help of codes.

Hence, as an undergraduate interested in investments, I believe it is highly important to master a programming language, practice it hard, and apply it into real investments.

And the intention to create this blog is to force myself to learn and write, thus to improve my skills in this area.

For those readers coming here by accident, happens to be interested in Quantitative Investments and wants to discuss or share something with me, please send me email or just comment!

Hope I can get any reader at least ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment